Valentine’s treats like these Marshmallow Heart Lollipops from our South OC Moms are both an activity for kids to help with and a festive snack. Happy Valentine’s Day, Moms!
- Square Marshmallows
- Chocolate of choice to melt
- Lollipop Sticks
- Festive Sprinkles
- Heart cookie/fruit cutter
Click HERE to obtain all of the ingredients that you need.
- Take the square marshmallows and press the heart shaped cookie cutter into them. Make as many heart shaped marshmallows as needed.
- Take the lollipop sticks and press them into the bottom of the marshmallow heart.
- Melt the chocolate either in your double boiler, microwave or in your own chocolate melter as pictured.
- Dip the heart marshmallows into the chocolate, use a spatula to cover the marshmallow completely.
- Sprinkle the festive sprinkles on the heart immediately.
- Let the hearts dry on a drying rack. If you want to speed up the drying processes, you can place them in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Eat and enjoy! Or wrap up for a party or share with your friends as a fun Valentine’s Day treat.