- About our program: As you make important decisions at this stage in your child’s development and education you will want to learn more about our program. Experience the difference that IS Seven Acres Montessori . Our philosophy is based on individualized, whole-child learning with highly trained and experienced teachers. The curriculum masterfully and cohesively inter-connects the social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth and well-being of the whole child through project based, experiential learning in a small classroom setting and supportive environment designed to meet the specific needs of each student. Seven Acres Montessori is a non-profit school committed to educating children 14 months through eighth grade, accredited by both The Association Montessori Internationale and The Connecticut Association of Independent Schools.
- Open House and Tour Info: Prospective families are invited to learn more about our program and Admissions, Before and After School Programs and Variable Tuition by registering for a Thursday morning Virtual Information Event HERE or emailing [email protected].
- Website: www.sevenacresmontessori.org
- Contact: Please contact Ashley Grob, Admission Director by email at [email protected]. You may also reach the Front Office at 203-834-0440 to get more information here.
child’s learning will accelerate to new heights through: Project Based & Hands-on Learning; a
STEM & Art focused curriculum; Strategic Small Group Tutoring; Mastery-Based Education;
Subject Expert Teachers; and Advanced 3D & Interactive Technology. Our focus is on providing
a high quality education that best fits your child’s needs at an affordable tuition. The
Schoolhouse Academy Team has significant experience in creating, starting-up, operating, and
building successful schools. Situated on 14 acres, our new campus located in Wilton will be
welcoming students in August 2024. Learn more and Join Our Interest List at
Saturday, November 18 th at 10:00
225 Danbury Road
Contact: [email protected] ; 646-831-6102
Join St. Luke’s for an upcoming admission event—learn how your child can prepare to thrive. The school will share the mission and key elements of its distinctive approach to education. All questions are welcome! View a list of upcoming events @stlukesct and register online at http://bit.ly/VisitSLS.
About Hopkins: Set Your Curiosity Free. Hopkins School students are curious – they love to think and learn. Here each day, at the nation’s third oldest independent school, high-achieving students come to learn with an intellectual passion, challenging one another in a collective pursuit of excellence.
- Small classes average just 12 students.
- More National Merit Scholar finalists than any other school in Connecticut, public or private.
- A team of professional and experienced College Counselors lead our very successful college process. See our matriculation list
- Hopkins students are gifted scholars, but they are also talented leaders, athletes, artists, entrepreneurs and more.
- Students of color comprise almost 50% percent of our diverse, inclusive Hopkins family.
- A dedicated faculty who are experts in their fields and love teaching and sharing their expertise with students
- Open House: Please join us at Hopkins School for a virtual academic experience and a campus tour!
- Saturday, October 22nd-Academic Day-Department Chairs lead a lively webinar and curriculum introduction (virtual)
- Sunday, October 23rd –Visit campus for a student-led tour, meet current parents and enjoy a walk around our 108 acre campus in New Haven.
- Spaces are limited and reservations are required. Please register online at the Virtual Admission Center .
- If you can’t join us in October, please contact us or visit the Virtual Admission Center for other times to visit and to apply to Hopkins.
- Contact: [email protected] or call (203) 397-1001
C2 Education of Ridgefield focuses on individual student strengths and weaknesses to drive results. Our local academic teams combine customized tutoring, test prep, and college admissions counseling services into a comprehensive program that helps students achieve their academic goals. Now offering blended and 100% virtual options for K-12 students. Virtual options all including real-time, live tutoring from our expert tutors.
C2 Education of Ridgefield and Westport
90 Danbury Road, Ridgefield CT, 06877
- About Seven Acres Montessori: As you make important decisions for your child’s education and development you will want to learn more about our program. Seven Acres Montessori serves students from Toddler through 8th grade. All classrooms have an AMI certified Montessori Teacher and an Assistant. The Toddler Program, serves 10 to 12 children in each classroom 14 months – 2 ½ years, five days a week with the availability of an extended day program. The Toddler students explore movement, acquire language and develop independence in a specially prepared Montessori environment offering a strong connection between intellectual and physical activity. The Primary Program (ages 2½ through 6 – preschool through kindergarten) in a unique mixed-age classroom that supports the child’s need and desire to be part of a supportive, interactive learning community. The curriculum masterfully and cohesively inter-connects the social, physical and intellectual growth and well-being of the whole child. The lessons and materials presented are designed to respond to the particular needs of each child during this important period of development and build independence and confidence. The children use concrete materials to learn math concepts, explore letters and language, reading and writing, science and nature, music and movement, food preparation, culture, history and geography. Seven Acres Montessori is a non-profit school accredited by both The Association Montessori Internationale and The Connecticut Association of Independent Schools.
- Contact: Email: [email protected] | Phone: (203) 834-0440
- Location: 34 Whipple Road, Wilton, CT 06897
- Website: www.sevenacresmontessori.org
- Prospective Parents Info: https://www.sevenacresmontessori.org/admissions/prospectiveparentform
Landmark Preschool (1-5)
Creative Children’s Korner (3-preK)
Ridgefield Montessori School (18 mon-6yrs)
Growing Tree Nursery School (2-preK)
Public Elementary Schools