½ cup unsweetened pineapple juice
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons mint simple syrup
2-3 fresh mint leaves; torn into smaller pieces 1-2 shots vodka; depending on how strong you want the drink to be ice a splash of soda water
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the soda water, into a glass and stir together well; you can also shake this in a martini shaker for a very cold drink.
- Top it off with a splash of cold soda water and stir until combined.
- Decorate with a piece of fresh lime or pineapple.
- Combine the water and sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved and the water is just starting to boil.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat and pour in the mint by tearing it a bit to release the natural oils.
- Simmer for about 8-10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Allow to cool.
- Pour through a strainer to remove the mint pieces.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use. Cheers!