Fall Farm Guide!
- Silverman’s Farm 451 Sport Hill Rd, Easton, CT
Open Daily: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Farm is currently open. Apple picking started with Ginger Gold on 8/26. No PYO during the weekend & no tractor rides to the orchards this season.
- Outhouse Orchards 39 Hardscrabble Road, North Salem NY
Labor Day until Thanksgiving open 7 days a week from 9 am – 5 pm
Come early or come late there will always be apples, pears and peaches to pick through the months of September and October
- Harvest Moon Farm & Orchard 130 Hardscrabble Road, North Salem, NY
Beginning September 1, our store will be open Monday – Thursday from 9am-6pm. Our store and orchard will be open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for apple picking by reservation only from 9am – 5pm.
- Lyman Orchard 32 Reeds Gap Rd, Middlefield, CT
PYO begins the last week of August. Call their 24-hour hotline for at (860) 349-6015 for updated picking information.
- Warrups Farm 51 John Read Road, West Redding, CT
Vegetables, salad greens, garlic, herbs, flowers, peaches, pumpkins, maple syrup Phone: (203) 938-9403.
- Jones Family Farm Walnut Tree Hill Road Shelton, 203-929-8425.
The Market Yard features farm animals, hayrides, corn maze, fall flowers, fresh apples and piles of autumn squash.
- Blue Jay Orchards 125 Plumtrees Road Bethel, CT
Opens 9/5/2019 and will offer 15 different apple varieties throughout the picking season
- Beardsley Cider Mill 278 Leavenworth Road Shelton, CT
Opens 9/12 and will offer 16 different varieties throughout the season
- Barton Orchards 63 Apple Tree Lane Poughquag,NY
Apples & Vegetable Garden! Reservations for PYO is not required at this time on weekdays.
Online ticketing IS required for festival weekends beginning 9/12 through 11/1.